"Most sieges were broken by the arrival of relief troops. Castle defenders used many ingenious techniques to send for help."
- The Watch Signal summons relief force troops to defend your castle. It sends up the signal fire when enemies are in range.
- The Watch Signal is an Age 4 building that will allow other alliance members to donate soldiers.
- The Watch Signal's range gets bigger the higher the Watch Signal's level.(un-verified)
- Destroy the opponent's watch signal prior to the call in reinforcements.
- The watch signal will only activate if alliance members have donated troops to it. If not, it is useless.
- Cavalry, Mamluks, and Knight Templars are widely regarded as the best troops for watch signals, due to their fast speed, high attack, and ability to clear out units. Raiders of Muscovy are also relatively strong, but since they are only effective against siege weapons, are not as strong.
|Economy||Farm • Silo • Mill • Lumberyard • Quarry • Storehouse • Cathedral • Road|
|Fortification||Archer Tower • Crossbow Tower • Ballista Tower • Flame Tower • Musket Tower • Catapult Emplacement • Trebuchet Emplacement • Watch Signal • Guard House • Patrol Point • Caltrops • Engineer Trap • Fire Trap • Wall|
|Military||Army Camp • Barracks • Cultural Barracks • Stable • Hall of Heroes • Embassy • Archery Range • Siege Workshop • University|
|Other Buildings||Keep • Honor|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.