"Most sieges were broken by the arrival of relief troops. Castle defenders used many ingenious techniques to send for help."
- The Watch Signal summons relief force troops to defend your castle. It sends up the signal fire when enemies are in range.
- The Watch Signal is an Age 4 building that will allow other alliance members to donate soldiers.
- The Watch Signal's range gets bigger the higher the Watch Signal's level.(un-verified)
- Destroy the opponent's guard signal prior to the call in reinforcements.
- If you are a member of an active alliance so, hold your Watch Signal well protected and well developed, near the keep. Mamluk is the best piece to your allies Watch signal, because it is so fast and if it is taken over by Joan of Arc then the poor to attack the towers. Cavalry is the second best.
- If you fight alone, then this piece of useless filler.
|Economy||Farm • Silo • Mill • Lumberyard • Quarry • Storehouse • Cathedral • Road|
|Fortification||Archer Tower • Crossbow Tower • Ballista Tower • Flame Tower • Musket Tower • Catapult Emplacement • Trebuchet Emplacement • Watch Signal • Guard House • Patrol Point • Caltrops • Engineer Trap • Fire Trap • Wall|
|Military||Army Camp • Barracks • Cultural Barracks • Stable • Hall of Heroes • Embassy • Archery Range • Siege Workshop • University|
|Other Buildings||Keep • Honor|