"The most powerful weapon of the Middle Ages that did not rely on gunpowder, trebuchets launched massive projectiles using centrifugal forces."
- The trebuchet emplacement launches a huge projectile that deals massive damage to single targets but takes time to reload. Its long range and high damage make it excellent for destroying siege weapons and other large units.
- The Trebuchet Emplacement is a long-ranged structure that does massive damage in a small area.
- Trebuchet emplacements cannot be used in attack refer to Trebuchets.
- Huge range.
- Huge attack damage.
- Excellent for destroying enemy siege weapons.
- Slow firing, meaning troops can move out of the way.
- Cannot attack units at its base.
- Ladder Invaders do bonus damage against Trebuchet Emplacements.
- Possibly the most powerful defense structure. Trebuchets cover a large radius; put them near the keep or center of your base to defend the largest area and greatest portion of your structures. Keep them well defended with walls and other defenses. A particular threat is Saladin's Launch attack, do not allow him to get close to your Trebuchet Emplacement.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Age Required|
|1||3,900 Template:Health||2,600 Template:Attack||517 Template:Attack||160,000 Template:Wood||3d||6|
|2||4,680 Template:Health||3,380 Template:Attack||673 Template:Attack||525,000 Template:Wood||5d 6h||7|
|3||5,616 Template:Health||4,056 Template:Attack||808 Template:Attack||800,000 Template:Wood||7d 12h||8|
|6,739 Template:Health||4,876 Template:Attack||969 Template:Attack||2,500,000 Template:Wood||10d||9|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.