Short description needed
- Huge range.
- Huge attack damage.
- Excellent for destroying enemy siege weapons.
- Slow firing, meaning troops can move out of the way.
- Cannot attack units at its base.
- Trebuchet emplacements cannot be used in attack refer to Trebuchets.
- Possibly the most powerful defense structure. Trebuchets cover a large radius; put them near the keep or center of your base to defend the largest area and greatest portion of your structures. Keep them well defended with walls and other defenses. A particular threat is Saladin's Launch attack, do not allow him to get close to your Trebuchet Emplacement.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Upgrade Costs||Upgrade Time||Required Age|
|2||4,680||3,380||673||525K Template:Wood||5d 6h||7|
|3||5,616||4,056||808||800K Template:Wood||7d 12h||8|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.