- Huge range.
- Huge attack damage.
- Excellent for destroying enemy siege weapons.
- Slow firing, meaning troops can move out of the way.
- Cannot attack units at its base.
- Trebuchet emplacements cannot be used in attack refer to Trebuchets.
- Possibly the most powerful defense structure. Trebuchets cover a large portion of your base, put them near the keep in the center for maximum radius of attack, and keep them well protected by walls and other defenses. A particular threat is Saladin's Launch attack. He should not be able to come close easily to the TE.
|Level||Health||Attack||Upgrade Costs||Upgrade Time||Required Age|
|2||4,680||3,380||525,000 wood||5d 6h||7|
|3||5,616||4,056||800,000 wood||7d 2h||8|