"The most powerful weapon of the Middle Ages that did not rely on gunpowder, trebuchets launched massive projectiles using centrifugal forces."
- The trebuchet emplacement launches a huge projectile that deals massive damage to single targets but takes time to reload. Its long range and high damage make it excellent for destroying siege weapons and other large units.
- The Trebuchet Emplacement is a long-ranged structure that does massive damage in a small area.
- Trebuchet emplacements cannot be used in attack refer to Trebuchets.
- Huge range.
- Huge attack damage.
- Excellent for destroying enemy siege weapons.
- Slow firing and slow projectile speed, meaning troops can move out of the way.
- Cannot attack units at its base.
- Small area-of-effect damage radius (less than 1/2 of a tile)
- Ladder Invaders do bonus damage against Trebuchet Emplacements.
- Possibly the most powerful defense structure.
- Trebuchets cover a large radius; put them near the keep or center of your base to defend the largest area and greatest portion of your structures.
- Keep them well defended with walls and other defenses.
- A particular threat is Saladin's Launch attack, do not allow him to get close to your Trebuchet Emplacement.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Age Required|
|Economy||Farm • Silo • Mill • Lumberyard • Quarry • Storehouse • Cathedral • Road|
|Fortification||Archer Tower • Crossbow Tower • Ballista Tower • Flame Tower • Musket Tower • Catapult Emplacement • Trebuchet Emplacement • Watch Signal • Guard House • Patrol Point • Caltrops • Engineer Trap • Fire Trap • Wall|
|Military||Army Camp • Barracks • Cultural Barracks • Stable • Hall of Heroes • Embassy • Archery Range • Siege Workshop • University|
|Other Buildings||Keep • Honor|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.