Template:Unit Infobox Trebuchets are siege units, unlocked from the Level 4 Siege Workshop. They take up 5 army camp space. Trebuchets have no preferred target, but they have bonus damage against walls
- Bonus attacking walls.
- Good against towers.
- Excellent range.
- Very slow moving.
- Will always need protecting.
- Takes 5 Camp space
- Easily destroyed by Engineer Trap and Grenadier
- Deploy Trebuchets to make holes in enemy walls and to destroy towers. They are best used with a distraction unit such as infantry to draw fire away from the Trebuchet.
- Trebuchets cannot be used in defense, however the Trebuchet Emplacement can.
- The Engineer Trap can do a lot of damage to Trebuchets especially because of the Trebuchet's movement speed.
- Trebuchets outrange the Flame Tower and the Crossbow Tower but the Ballista Tower and the Catapult Emplacement are a good defense due to their range.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Costs||Training Time||Upgrade Costs||Upgrade Time||Required Siege Workshop|
|1||3500||2800||921||150 food||280 sec||Free||instantaneous||4|
|2||4,200||3,360||200 food||280 sec||125,000 wood||2d||4|
|3||5,040||4,032||250 food||300 sec||400,000 wood||3d 12h||5|
|4||5,800||4,637||300 food||320 sec||725,000 wood||5d||6|
|5||7,618||5,022||300 food||340 sec||1,750,000 wood||7d||7|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.