"The pinnacle of mechanical siege craft, the trebuchet used a counterweight to propel rocks at defensive fortifications."
- Trebuchets have a damage bonus against walls. They have a long range but are very slow moving and need to be protected by other units.
- Trebuchets are long-ranged siege units, unlocked from the Level 4 Siege Workshop.
- Bonus damage against walls.
- Good against towers.
- Excellent range.
- Very slow moving.
- Will always need protecting.
- Takes 5 Camp space.
- Easily destroyed by Engineer Trap and Grenadier.
- The Engineer Trap can do a lot of damage to Trebuchets especially because of the Trebuchet's movement speed.
- Trebuchets outrange the Flame Tower and the Crossbow Tower but the Ballista Tower and the Catapult Emplacement are a good defense due to their range.
- Very small Area-of-Effect radius (less than half a tile).
- Deploy Trebuchets to make holes in enemy walls and to destroy towers. They are best used with a distraction unit such as infantry to draw fire away from the Trebuchet.
- Keep away from Raiders of Muscovy, as they will ignite and easily destroy trebuchets.
- Trebuchets CAN NOT be used in defense.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Siege Workshop Level Required|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.