"A German religious order similar to the Knights Templar, the Teutonic Knights were heavily armored and trained to combat."
- Teutonic Knights are the most heavily armored troops and make excellent front-line soldiers. They are best deployed in front of other units to give them cover.
- Excellent attack and health.
- Tank unit.
- Being extremely slow, they operate best to take out enemy troops. In choked spaces surrounded by towers, their lack of speed unfortunately ends them.
- Teutonic Knights (TK) are the ultimate tank unit. They can absorb heavy damage whilst protecting siege weapons. They also make short work of all defense units except perhaps Cheirosiphons.
- Teutonic Knights are well known in game for being able to take out a keep by themselves under a minute and for being one of the most efficient units for just that.
- Ambushing with Teutonic Knights (placing them right on top of defending units) is one of the fastest was to get rid of pesky units or to-be pesky units... unless it's a lot of cav types. 3 squads of cav can literally mow over single Teutonic Knight squads.
- They can easily take out singular towers.
- In defense they are best used close to the keep or in a walled in area so that attackers have no choice but to get close to them. On the field they are easily picked off by ranged units.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Cultural Barracks Level Required|
|Heroes||Richard the Lionheart • Henry V • Edward the Black Prince • Belisarius • John Kourkouas • Nikephoros II Phokas • Charles Martel • Charlemagne • Joan of Arc • Sviatoslav I of Kiev • Rurik • Alexander Nevsky • Tariq ibn Ziyad • Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik • Saladin • Hermann von Salza • Conrad the Elder • Winrich von Kniprode|
|Common Units||Spearman • Infantry • Raider • Ladder Invader • Crossbowman • Archer • Cavalry • Grenadier • Battering Ram • Siege Tower • Onager • Trebuchet|
|Cultural Units||Longbowman • Cheirosiphon • Knight Templar • Raiders of Muscovy • Mamluk • Teutonic Knight|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.