|Richard I was a warrior king of England, fighting near constantly from the age of 16, primarily in battles of the Third Crusade.
|Prefered Target||Attack Type||Attack Speed||Movement Speed||Range||Units per Squad||Ability|
|Towers & Siege Weapons||Melee||?||?||?||?||Inspire|
- Can inspire nearby units to give bonus attack against opponents
- Used to inspire units in rush attacks, in combination with Belsarius
- His health is too low.
- Can`t do much damage without heavy infantry.
- Increase the attack power of the troops in the surrounding
- Use his ability and enough foot soldiers to rush your opponent`s castle once you are able to drill a hole through the wall into opponents castle.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Recovery Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Ability|
|1||5,000 Template:Health||240 Template:Attack||240 Template:Attack||20m Template:Time||250* Template:PBritons||N/A||x1|
|2||6,400 Template:Health||300 Template:Attack||300 Template:Attack||1h 30m Template:Time||1,250 Template:PBritons||12h||x2|
|3||8,000 Template:Health||360 Template:Attack||4h 30m Template:Time||4,500 Template:PBritons||1d||x3|
|4||9,200 Template:Health||415 Template:Attack||415 Template:Attack||6h Template:Time||7,500 Template:PBritons||2d||x4|
* First level free for a Hero of your own Civilization.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.