Richard I was a warrior king of England, fighting near constantly from the age of 16, primarily in battles of the Third Crusade.
Richard the Lionheart's Inspire special ability temporarily increases the damage and speed of nearby infantry units.
|Prefered Target||Attack Type||Attack Speed||Movement Speed||Range||Units per Squad||Ability|
|Towers & Siege Weapons||Melee||?||?||?||?||Inspire|
- Can inspire nearby units to give bonus attack against opponents
- Used to inspire units in rush attacks, in combination with Belsarius
- His health is too low.
- Can`t do much damage without heavy infantry.
- Increase the attack power of the troops in the surrounding
- Use his ability and enough foot soldiers to rush your opponent`s castle once you are able to drill a hole through the wall into opponents castle.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Recovery Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Ability|
|1||5,000 Template:Health||240 Template:Attack||240 Template:Attack||20m Template:Time||250* Template:PBritons||N/A||x1|
|2||6,400 Template:Health||300 Template:Attack||300 Template:Attack||1h 30m Template:Time||1,250 Template:PBritons||12h||x2|
|3||8,000 Template:Health||360 Template:Attack||4h 30m Template:Time||4,500 Template:PBritons||1d||x3|
|4||9,200 Template:Health||415 Template:Attack||415 Template:Attack||6h Template:Time||7,500 Template:PBritons||2d||x4|
* First level free for a Hero of your own Civilization.