"The raiders of Muscovy were feared for both the speed with which they came and went and ferocity while in battle."
- These mounted raiders can set fire to structures and make effective looters and skirmishers. They seek out resource structures to loot. Raiders of Muscovy benefit greatly from covering units as they wreak havoc.
- Clears out resources better than raiders
- All towers except crossbowtower and flametower
- Pikemen and towers can easily kill the Raiders of Muscovy.
- Their attack is partial to loot, so they are easily wiped out by defence like towers and emplacements.
- Deploy the Raiders of Muscovy only when structures protecting the area have been wiped out or are preoccupied attacking other troops. They will then quickly move from one structure to the next, setting fire to buildings and leaving them to burn to the ground. This means that only a few squads of Raiders of Muscovy could burn down a dozen buildings in only a couple seconds.
- Being very fast and strong, as well as seeking out siege, it can be used to defend your castle. Use in a lvl 4 guard house.
- The Raiders of Muscovy will actually search out and set siege engines on fire.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Cultural Barracks Level Required|
Note, high damage figures include damage from fire that raiders of Muscowy cause.
|Heroes||Richard the Lionheart • Henry V • Edward the Black Prince • Belisarius • John Kourkouas • Nikephoros II Phokas • Charles Martel • Charlemagne • Joan of Arc • Sviatoslav I of Kiev • Rurik • Alexander Nevsky • Tariq ibn Ziyad • Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik • Saladin • Hermann von Salza • Conrad the Elder • Winrich von Kniprode|
|Common Units||Spearman • Infantry • Raider • Ladder Invader • Crossbowman • Archer • Cavalry • Grenadier • Battering Ram • Siege Tower • Onager • Trebuchet|
|Cultural Units||Longbowman • Cheirosiphon • Knight Templar • Raiders of Muscovy • Mamluk • Teutonic Knight|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.