"Eighth-century Europe saw the rise of raiding troops focused more on pillage and plunder rather than combat or conquest."
- Raiders have a damage bonus against resource collectors and storage. They are a fast unit but cannot withstand a lot of damage.
- Raiders are basic melee soldiers, unlocked from the Level 2 Barracks.
- Defensive structures in general are strong against Raiders
- Mounted troops such as Cavalry destroy Raiders easily
- Fast moving
- Strong attack
- Bonus against resources
- Low health
- Keep clear of defensive structures
- Good at pillaging resources while other troops are fighting
- Raiders CAN NOT be used in defense.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Costs||Training Time||
|Upgrade Time||Required Barracks|
|1 Raider||250||20||15 food||40 sec||free||instantaneously||2|
|2 Raider||327||24||30 food||50 sec||2,600 food||3 hours||3|
|3 Raider||425||30||40 food||65 sec||20,000 food||1 day||5|
|4 Raider||550||36||50 food||70 sec||100,000 food||2 days||6|
|5 Raider||715||44||44||55 food||75 sec||350,000 food||3d 12h||7|
|6 Raider||858||51||51||60 food||80 sec||700,000 food||5d||8|
|7 Raider||1,030||58||food||85 sec||1,500,000 food||7d||9|