"Eighth-century Europe saw the rise of raiding troops focused more on pillage and plunder rather than combat or conquest."
- Raiders have a damage bonus against resource collectors and storage. They are a fast unit but cannot withstand a lot of damage.
- Raiders are basic melee soldiers, unlocked from the Level 2 Barracks.
- Defensive structures in general are strong against Raiders
- Mounted troops such as Cavalry destroy Raiders easily
- Fast moving
- Strong attack
- Bonus against resources
- Low health
- Keep clear of defensive structures
- Good at pillaging resources while other troops are fighting
- Raiders CAN NOT be used in defense.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Barracks Level Required|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.