"Eighth-century Europe saw the rise of raiding troops focused more on pillage and plunder rather than combat or conquest."
- Raiders have a damage bonus against resource collectors and storage. They are a fast unit but cannot withstand a lot of damage.
- Raiders are basic melee soldiers, unlocked from the Level 2 Barracks.
- Defensive structures in general are strong against Raiders
- Mounted troops such as Cavalry destroy Raiders easily
- Fast moving
- Strong attack
- Bonus against resources
- Low health
- Keep clear of defensive structures
- Good at pillaging resources while other troops are fighting
- Raiders CAN NOT be used in defense.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Barracks Level Required|
|1||250 Template:Health||20 Template:Attack||Template:Attack||15 Template:Food||40s||N/A||N/A||2|
|2||327 Template:Health||24 Template:Attack||Template:Attack||30 Template:Food||50s||2,600 Template:Food||3h||3|
|3||425 Template:Health||30 Template:Attack||Template:Attack||40 Template:Food||65s||20,000 Template:Food||1d||5|
|4||550 Template:Health||36 Template:Attack||Template:Attack||50 Template:Food||70s||100,000 Template:Food||2d||6|
|5||715 Template:Health||44 Template:Attack||44 Template:Attack||55 Template:Food||75s||350,000 Template:Food||3d 12h||7|
|6||858 Template:Health||51 Template:Attack||51 Template:Attack||60 Template:Food||80s||700,000 Template:Food||5d||8|
|7||1,030 Template:Health||58 Template:Attack||Template:Attack||Template:Food||85s||1,500,000 Template:Food||7d||9|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.