Template:Unit Infobox Onagers are basic siege units, unlocked from the Level 2 Siege Workshop. They take up 3 army camp space. Onagers have no preferred target. Onager shots do area-of-effect damage. Onagers are also known as Catapults or Mangonel depending on the upgrade level.
- Area of effect damage.
- Can defend itself from defending units,unlike trebuchet.
- Fast enough to accompany teutonic knights.
- Virtually invincible to catapult emplacements.
- Does extra dmg to towers.
- Target a wall outside the range of a tower and one can take down one or two surrounding buildings or defense without taking any damage.
- Usually not used when compared to trebuchets but can be used, maybe one, at the end of the battle to inflict some strategic damage and earn 2 stars.
- Siege rush with Conrad the Elder is still good in Age VII: 2 trebuchets + 2 rams + 5 catapults + protecting units like mamluks
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Costs||Training Time||Upgrade Costs||Upgrade Time||Required Siege Workshop|
|1 Onager||2,400||280||70 food||180 sec||free||instantaneously||2|
|2 Onager||3,120||364||80 food||180 sec||11,000 wood||10h||2|
|3 Onager||4,056||473||155||120 food||195 sec||40,000 wood||1d||3|
|4 Catapult||4,865||568||186||150 food||210 sec||100,000 wood||2d||4|
|5 Catapult||5,838||681||224||200 food||225 sec||400,000 wood||3d 12h||5|
|6 Mangonel||6,715||784||258||food||240 sec||725,000 wood||5d||6|