"He was a general and military governor who rapidly increased Arab holdings at the expense of the Byzantines, even sieging Constantinople."
- Maslama gives cover to his troops with his Smoke special ability. Squads within the smoke are protected from ranged attackers (drag the Ability button onto the desired target or spot on the ground).
- Taking out building from range.
- Protecting your other units.
- Limited smoke bombs.
- Maslama is best used to cover your other units with his smoke ability. This protects units from towers, and ranged units exept cheirosiphons for a short period of time, however once he is upgraded to level 3 he can use it 3 times.
- Use him in combination with Trebuchets and distraction units for a strong push against enemy defenses.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Recovery Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Ability|
|Heroes||Richard the Lionheart • Henry V • Edward the Black Prince • Belisarius • John Kourkouas • Nikephoros II Phokas • Charles Martel • Charlemagne • Joan of Arc • Sviatoslav I of Kiev • Rurik • Alexander Nevsky • Tariq ibn Ziyad • Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik • Saladin • Hermann von Salza • Conrad the Elder • Winrich von Kniprode|
|Common Units||Spearman • Infantry • Raider • Ladder Invader • Crossbowman • Archer • Cavalry • Grenadier • Battering Ram • Siege Tower • Onager • Trebuchet|
|Cultural Units||Longbowman • Cheirosiphon • Knight Templar • Raiders of Muscovy • Mamluk • Teutonic Knight|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.