"A cast of Islamic warriors whose prowess on the battlefield won them land and political power in expanding sultanates."
- Mamluks are the greatly feared cavalry unit of the Saracens. Mamluks are very fast and do a lot of damage at range by throwing swords. Deploy them against enemy defenses or troops.
- Lowest stats of all cavalry units.
- Fastest unit of the game.
- Ranged attack.
- Mamluk can be killed easily by spearmen.
- Possibly the best unit for picking off buildings around the map due to high speed and a ranged attack. Mamluks are perhaps best used to skirmish at the beginning of a battle, killing defense units and buildings.
- They also make excellent siege weapon defenders.
- Mamluks are good in destroying emplacemets. Make a way for them to the emplacements and they will destroy and come back within seconds
- Always hit and run with mamluks.
- Don't use mamaluks to destroy towers.
- Good in defense for high speed and attack. Very useful to take out Trebuchets the later the battle goes.
- Keep in mind that aggressive stance Mamluk defenders are easily picked off by spearmen at the start of a battle.
- In the maze spawn-block style castle probably the best guard house choice due to their seriously fast speed.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Cultural Barracks Level Required|
|1||1,100 Template:Health||110 Template:Attack||110 Template:Attack||80 Template:Food||130s||500 Template:PSaracens||N/A||5|
|2||1,300 Template:Health||130 Template:Attack||130 Template:Attack||100 Template:Food||140s||1,500 Template:PSaracens & 87,500 Template:Wood||1d 8h||6|
|3||1,560 Template:Health||156 Template:Attack||156 Template:Attack||120 Template:Food||150s||4,000 Template:PSaracens & 375K Template:Wood||2d 6h||7|
|4||1,794 Template:Health||180 Template:Attack||180 Template:Attack||140 Template:Food||160s||7,500 Template:PSaracens & 715K Template:Wood||3d 12h||8|
|5||2,063 Template:Health||207 Template:Attack||207 Template:Attack||160 Template:Food||170s||15,000 Template:PSaracens & 1.5M Template:Wood||4d||9|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.