Template:Unit Infobox The Mamluk is the unique unit of the Saracens. It has the lowest stats of all cavalry units but it has a ranged attack. Like all unique units they take up 2 army camp space. The Mamluk has no preferred target.
- Ranged attack.
- Possibly the best unit for picking off buildings around the map due to high speed and a ranged attack. Mamluks are perhaps best used to skirmish at the beginning of a battle, killing defense units and buildings.
- They also make excellent siege weapon defenders.
- Mamluks are also ideal for running in quickly and destroying emplacements.
- Always hit and run with mamluks.
- Good in defense for high speed and attack. Very useful to take out Trebuchets the later the battle goes.
- Keep in mind that aggressive stance Mamluk defenders are easily picked off by Pikemen at the start of a battle.
|Level||Health||Attack||Training Costs||Training Time||
|1||1,100||110||80 food||130 sec||500 pennants & 25,000 wood||instantaneously|
|2||1,300||132||100 food||140 sec||1,500 pennants & 87,500 wood||1 day 8 hours|
|3||1,560||156||150 sec||4,000 pennants & 375,000 wood||2 days 6 hours|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.