"A cast of Islamic warriors whose prowess on the battlefield won them land and political power in expanding sultanates."
- Mamluks are the greatly feared cavalry unit of the Saracens. Mamluks are very fast and do a lot of damage at range by throwing swords. Deploy them against enemy defenses or troops.
- Lowest stats of all cavalry units.
- Fastest unit of the game.
- Ranged attack.
- Mamluk can be killed easily by spearmans.
- Possibly the best unit for picking off buildings around the map due to high speed and a ranged attack. Mamluks are perhaps best used to skirmish at the beginning of a battle, killing defense units and buildings.
- They also make excellent siege weapon defenders.
- Mamluks are good in destroying emplacemets. Make a way for them to the emplacements and they will destroy and come back within seconds
- Always hit and run with mamluks.
- Don't use mamaluks to destroy towers.
- Good in defense for high speed and attack. Very useful to take out Trebuchets the later the battle goes.
- Keep in mind that aggressive stance Mamluk defenders are easily picked off by Pikemen at the start of a battle.
- In the maze spawn-block style castle probably the best guard house choice due to their seriously fast speed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.