"As combat became more static and defensive, specialized tools for bypassing defensive fortifications were invented and deployed."
- Ladder invaders can circumvent enemy walls. They have a damage bonus against catapult and trebuchet emplacements. Use them to eliminate these threats to your army.
- Ladder Invaders (also called Laddermen) are basic melee soldiers, unlocked from the Level 3 Barracks.
- Ladder Invaders are the only unit able to circumvent walls without the use of siege towers.
- Ladder Invaders swiftly destroy emplacements, which can't attack soldiers adjacent to them.
- Fast unit
- Bonus damage against emplacements
- Climb over walls
- Defensive structures that can fire at close range, such as a Crossbow Tower, are strong against Laddermen.
- The Ballista Tower's and Trebuchet Emplacement's high damage is very dangerous to Ladder Invaders.
- Ladder Invaders suffer against other foot soldiers.
- Best when towers are distracted and they have a clear route for emplacement.
- Ladder Invaders CAN NOT be used in defense.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Barracks Level Required|
|1||250 Template:Health||16 Template:Attack||16 Template:Attack||30 Template:Food||50s||N/A||N/A||3|
|2||325 Template:Health||20 Template:Attack||20 Template:Attack||35 Template:Food||60s||11,000 Template:Food||10h||4|
|3||425 Template:Health||24 Template:Attack||24 Template:Attack||40 Template:Food||65s||30,000 Template:Food||1d||5|
|4||550 Template:Health||30 Template:Attack||30 Template:Attack||50 Template:Food||70s||125,000 Template:Food||2d||6|
|5||715 Template:Health||36 Template:Attack||36 Template:Attack||Template:Food||s||400,000 Template:Food||3d 12h||7|
|6||858 Template:Health||42 Template:Attack||42 Template:Attack||70 Template:Food||80s||750,000 Template:Food||5d||8|
|7||1,029 Template:Health||48 Template:Attack||Template:Attack||Template:Food||85s||1,500,000 Template:Food||7d||9|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.