Ladder Invaders (also called Laddermen) are basic melee soldiers, unlocked from the Level 3 Barracks. Like all Barracks units they take up 1 army camp space. The preferred target of Ladder Invaders are Emplacements and they get bonus damage against Emplacements.
Ladder Invaders are the only unit able to circumvent walls without the use of siege towers.
- Fast unit
- Bonus damage against emplacements
- Climb over walls
- Defensive structures that can fire at close range, such as a Crossbow Tower, are strong against Laddermen.
- The Ballista Tower's and Trebuchet Emplacement's high damage is very dangerous to Ladder Invaders.
- Ladder Invaders suffer against other foot soldiers.
- Best when towers are distracted and they have a clear route for emplacement.
- Ladder Invaders swiftly destroy emplacements, which can't attack soldiers adjacent to them.
- Ladder Invaders cannot be placed in a Patrol Point or a Guard House.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Costs||Training Time||
|Upgrade Time||Required Barracks|
|1||250||16||16||30 food||50 sec||free||instantaneously||3|
|2||325||20||20||35 food||60 sec||11,000 food||10h||4|
|3||425||24||24||40 food||65 sec||30,000 food||1d||5|
|4||550||30||30||50 food||70 sec||125,000 food||2d||6|
|5||715||36||36||food||sec||400,000 food||3d 12h||7|
|6||858||42||42||70 food||80 sec||750,000 food||5 d||8|
|7||1029||48||85 sec||1,500,000 food||7 d||9|