"As combat became more static and defensive, specialized tools for bypassing defensive fortifications were invented and deployed."
- Ladder invaders can circumvent enemy walls. They have a damage bonus against catapult and trebuchet emplacements. Use them to eliminate these threats to your army.
- Ladder Invaders (also called Laddermen) are basic melee soldiers, unlocked from the Level 3 Barracks.
- Ladder Invaders are the only unit able to circumvent walls without the use of siege towers.
- Ladder Invaders swiftly destroy emplacements, which can't attack soldiers adjacent to them.
- Fast unit
- Bonus damage against emplacements
- Climb over walls
- Defensive structures that can fire at close range, such as a Crossbow Tower, are strong against Laddermen.
- The Ballista Tower's and Trebuchet Emplacement's high damage is very dangerous to Ladder Invaders.
- Ladder Invaders suffer against other foot soldiers.
- Best when towers are distracted and they have a clear route for emplacement.
- Ladder Invaders CAN NOT be used in defense.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Barracks Level Required|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.