Template:Unit Infobox The Knight Templar is the unique unit of the Franks. Like all unique units they take up 2 army camp space. The Knight Templar has no preferred target according to the description, but they do extra damage to towers.
- Damage bonus against towers.
- High health cavalry
- Slowest cavalry unit.
- Low hit points against all builings and defenses other than towers.
- Deadly combination with crossbowman at taking down the towers.
- Can absorb a lot of damage, so good tank units too.
- Can prevail at patrol points as their high health allows them to absorb hits from bunched longbowman and take down a few.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Costs||Training Time||
|1||1,750||83||80 food||130 sec||500 pennants & 25,000 wood||instantaneously|
|2||2,100||100||100 food||140 sec||1,500 pennants & 87,500 wood||1 day 8 hours|
|3||2,520||120||120||120 food||150 sec||4,000 pennants & 375,000 wood||2 days 6 hours|
|4||2,898||138||138||140 food||160 sec||7,500 pennants & 715,000 wood||3d 12h|
|5||3,333||159||160? food||170 sec||15,000 pennants & 1,500,000 wood||4d|