"An order of elite religious warriors. Highly trained, equipped, and motivated, they were some of the best knights of Europe."
- Knight Templars are powerful warriors that seek out enemy troops. They use the speed of their mounts to reach the enemy quickly. Deploy Templars to destroy enemy defenders.
- Damage bonus against towers and walls
- High health cavalry
- Slowest cavalry unit.
- Moderate damage against all buildings and defenses other than towers.
- Lowest attack per second of all cavalry units.
- Deadly combination with crossbowman at taking down the towers.
- Can absorb a lot of damage, so good tank units too.
- Work well as a bunched unit, as their high health allows them to outlast adversaries, and together, they have relatively high attack.
- Can prevail at patrol points as their high health allows them to absorb hits from bunched longbowman and take down a few.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Cultural Barracks Level Required|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.