"Infantry (Level 1-2): Advancements in metalworking in the early 5th century led to armor able to take significant punishment before failing."
"Heavy Infantry (Level 3-5): Improvements in offensive weapons (particularly missile weapons) required increased thickness and a transition to more plate armor from chainmail."
"Champion (Level 6-9): The fifteenth and sixteenth centuries saw the apex of plate armor, culminating in a suit capable of turning aside the bullets of early gunpowder weapons."
- Infantry take reduced damage from towers. They are best deployed against enemy defenses to provide cover for other troops by absorbing damage.
- Infantry are basic melee soldiers, unlocked from the Level 1 Barracks.
- Reduced Damage from towers.
- Cavalry and Crossbow towers are his weaknesses.
- The unsung heroes of Castle Siege. Infantry are best used to distract Archer Towers, Emplacements and Ballista Towers. Run them back and forth to draw fire away from other troops and siege weapons. Best deployed with units like Crossbowmen, as they will swallow the blows.
- Another way is to have them attack the tower,and then units can destroy it. It will deal damage to the tower while also protecting troops. It is good to have Hermann von Salza with them as well.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Barracks Level Required|