"The Byzantines used pots filled with Greek fire as early as the 8th century. Containers filled with explosives began to appear in Europe around 1467."
- The Grenadier hurls a small clay pot filled with gunpowder at the enemy. The short range explosion is good at taking down towers and cavalry. Grenadiers may be stationed on walls.
- The Grenadier is a siege workshop unit that throws grenades as the name suggests.
- The grenadiers are strong against cavalry and trebuchets
- They are available from Age 7.
- Deadly in close combat.
- Good at taking down towers and walls.
- Damage bonus against cavalry
- Easily killed by long ranged troops. (?)
- Infantry, especially Teutonic Knights, will kill them swiftly. Crossbowman have a bonus against Grenadier.
- Grenade explosion momentarily stuns and knocks back enemy troops.
- Will require mild defence later in the game.
- Grenadier can swiftly destroy melee troops.
- Can be used to take down interior walls.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Siege Workshop Level Required|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.