"While other civilizations acquired the secrets of the Byzantine's Greek fire, it was so closely guarded and dangerous that it is lost to us today."
- The flame tower shoots devastating bouts of Greek fire down upon the enemy. Attackers struck by this fire burn for a short period even if they move out of range. The tower fires continuously at short range and is excellent for taking out troops.
- The Flame Tower is a defensive structure that bathes enemies in flames. It's preferred target is foot soldiers. At close range it fires continuously.
- Fires continuously at close range.
- Ignites enemies, doing damage over time.
- Place near important buildings.
- Will protect trebuchet from ladder invaders but needs other towers to protect it from attacking trebuchets
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Upgrade Time||Upgrade Cost||Required Age|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.