"While other civilizations acquired the secrets of the Byzantine's Greek fire, it was so closely guarded and dangerous that it is lost to us today."
- The flame tower shoots devastating bouts of Greek fire down upon the enemy. Attackers struck by this fire burn for a short period even if they move out of range. The tower fires continuously at short range and is excellent for taking out troops.
- The Flame Tower is a defensive structure that bathes enemies in flames. It's preferred target is foot soldiers. At close range it fires continuously.
- Ignites enemies, doing damage over time.
- Place near important buildings.
- Will protect trebuchet from ladder invaders but needs other towers to protect it from attacking trebuchets
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Required Age|
|Economy||Farm • Silo • Mill • Lumberyard • Quarry • Storehouse • Cathedral • Road|
|Fortification||Archer Tower • Crossbow Tower • Ballista Tower • Flame Tower • Musket Tower • Catapult Emplacement • Trebuchet Emplacement • Watch Signal • Guard House • Patrol Point • Caltrops • Engineer Trap • Fire Trap • Wall|
|Military||Army Camp • Barracks • Cultural Barracks • Stable • Hall of Heroes • Embassy • Archery Range • Siege Workshop • University|
|Other Buildings||Keep • Honor|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.