"He ruled during the decline of chivalric and during the start of the 100 Years' War, in which he won the battles of Crecy and Poitiers."
- Edward the Black Prince can do tremendous damage to a single building with his Dismantle special ability (drag the Ability button onto the desired target).
- Good on towers and the keep.
- Edward can be used in two key ways:
- Firstly he can be deployed at any stage of the battle to use his dismantle ability on a defensive structure. best used on Trebuchet Emplacement and Ballista Tower.
- The alternative way to use him is to deal massive damage to the keep. He is practically capable of using dismantle twice to destroy it on his own. Use this tactic if your attack is going to plan as an attempt to destroy the keep and gain victory.
- Edward is now fully responsible for the damage output of his ability. Slain squad members will no longer lower the ability’s damage output (Patch 1.10)
- Edward has had his damage increased so that he can reliably take out most towers in a single ability use (except for Crossbow Tower Lv6 and the Musket Tower). (Patch 1.11)
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Recovery Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Ability|
|1||12,000 Template:Health||250 Template:Attack||250 Template:Attack||6h Template:Time||3,500 Template:PBritons||N/A||x2 Template:Attack|
|2||14,400 Template:Health||285 Template:Attack||285 Template:Attack||7h Template:Time||7,500 Template:PBritons||2d||x3 Template:Attack|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.