"Crossbowman (Level 1-3): Crossbows were easy to use though slow. They were able to pierce defenses previously unreachable in battle."
"Heavy Crossbowman (Level 4-5): Though longbows were faster, heavy crossbows still carried more impact and remained common on the battlefields of Medieval Europe. "
"Arquebuser (Level 6-8): These low-velocity matchlock weapons were the first proto muskets and were able to pierce all but the heaviest plate at close range."
- Crossbowmen receive a damage bonus against towers(*30). They are lightly armored and should be deployed behind heavy infantry or other well-armored troops.
- Crossbowmen are basic ranged soldiers, unlocked from the Level 1 Archery Range.
- Crossbowmen will be slain easily if engaged in melee by your troops
- Bonus against Grenadier and towers (Archer Tower, Crossbow Tower, Ballista Tower, Flame Tower, Musket Tower).
- Ranged attack
- Poor health and attack.
- Poor range, need to get in close.
- Deploy Crossbowmen to take out enemy towers. Always use other units such as infantry to act as a meat shield.
- Also put to good use if deployed while other units are fighting defensive units as they take out the defensive units quickly
- Do not deploy alone as they have very low health and only takes one blow from the like of a catapult emplacement to wipe them out entirely
- Crossbowmen CAN NOT be used in defense.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Archery Range Level Required|