Template:Unit Infobox Crossbowmen are basic ranged soldiers, unlocked from the Level 1 Archery Range. Like all Archery Range units they take up 1 army camp space. the preferred target of Crossbowmen are towers and they get bonus damage against towers.
Crossbowman are also known as Heavy Crossbowman depending on the upgrade level.
- Bonus against towers.
- Ranged attack
- Poor health and attack.
- Poor range, need to get in close.
- Deploy Crossbowmen to take out enemy towers. Always use other units such as infantry to act as a meat shield.
- Also put tto good use if deployed while other units are fighting defensive units as they take out the defensive units quikely
- Do not deploy alone as they have very low health and only takes one blow from the like of a catapult emplacement to wipe them out entirely
- Crossbowmen cannot be used in defense.
- Crossbowmen will be slain easily if engaged in melee by your troops
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Costs||Training Time||Upgrade Costs||Upgrade Time||Required Archery Range|
|1 Crossbowman||20 food||sec||free||Instantaneously||1|
|2 Crossbowman||150||9||30 food||50 sec||2,600 food||d h m||2|
|3 Crossbowman||195||12||35 food||60 sec||9,000 food||10 h||3|
|4 Heavy Crossbowman||255||16||40 food||65 sec||25,000 food||1d||4|
|5 Heavy Crossbowman||333||18||50 food||70 sec||75,000 food||2d||5|
|6 Arquebuser||400||21||food||80 sec||700,000 food||5d||7|