"He was a military leader critical to the capture of several castles in the Teutonic military conquest of Prussia."
- Conrad gives a speed boost to nearby siege weapons by using his Siege Rush special ability. The ability also confers a defense bonus. (Stats displayed are for Conrad after exiting siege tower.)
- Good tank unit.
- Very crucial defense bonus to the siege weapons.
- Can't do much of his own.
- Unlike all other heroes in the game, Conrad does not gain extra uses of his ability as he levels up. Instead, the duration of his effect improves with each level.
- Level 1: 9 seconds
- Level 2: 16 seconds
- Level 3: 25 seconds
- Level 4: 36 seconds
- Conrad can increase speed and health of every siege unit that is in his range when using his ability. Boosted units have a yellow shine.
- Conrad will lose his ability as soon as he docks the wall and jumps out of his siege tower.
- He can be used as a distraction unit for your siege weapons, and his ability can very minutely speed them up also.
- Can be used in combination with Alexander Nevsky to inflict massive damage and increase its life as the siege rush ability boosts its speed as well as its defense.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Recovery Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Ability|
|Heroes||Richard the Lionheart • Henry V • Edward the Black Prince • Belisarius • John Kourkouas • Nikephoros II Phokas • Charles Martel • Charlemagne • Joan of Arc • Sviatoslav I of Kiev • Rurik • Alexander Nevsky • Tariq ibn Ziyad • Maslama ibn Abd al-Malik • Saladin • Hermann von Salza • Conrad the Elder • Winrich von Kniprode|
|Common Units||Spearman • Infantry • Raider • Ladder Invader • Crossbowman • Archer • Cavalry • Grenadier • Battering Ram • Siege Tower • Onager • Trebuchet|
|Cultural Units||Longbowman • Cheirosiphon • Knight Templar • Raiders of Muscovy • Mamluk • Teutonic Knight|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.