"At the Battle of Tours, this Frankish leader and his forces stopped the Islamic advance into Western Europe."
- Charles Martel's Taunt special ability causes nearby enemies to target to him, directing fire away from friendly troops. Damage against him is reduced when taunting.
- Very good health for a tier 1 hero.
- Attack. Almost as good as a ram.
- Ability. All enemy fire and defenders attack him while you rip apart the keep and steal his goods.
- Eventually will run out of taunts and health.
- Drive him into the middle of the fray and invoke his ability. All of the the nearby attackers, towers and emplacements will attack Martel and you can attack all of them with your forces.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Recovery Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Ability|
* First level free for a Hero of your own Civilization.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.