Template:Unit Infobox Cavalry are basic mounted soldiers, unlocked from the Level 1 Stable. They are the only stable unit and take up 2 army camp space. The preferred target of Cavalry is Foot soldiers and they get bonus damage against Foot Soldiers.
Cavalry are also known as Heavy Cavalry depending on the upgrade level.
- Bonus against foot soldiers.
- High attack.
- Cavalry are great for destroying guard house troops and patrol units.
- Cavalry can be used to pick off buildings scattered around the map.
- Cavalry can be used to rush into the enemies base and destroy resource building quickly due to their high attack.
- Cavalry are good in defense, due to their high attack.
|Level||Health||Attack||Training Costs||Training Time||Upgrade Costs||Upgrade Time||Required Stable|
|1||1,200||150||60 food||130 sec||Free||instantaneous||1|
|2||1,440||172||food||130 sec||26,000 food||1d|
|3 Heavy Cavalry||1,728||198||100 food||140 sec||food||d h m||2|
|4 Heavy Cavalry||1,987||228||100 food||150 sec||250,000 food||2d||3|
|5||food||sec||food||d h m||3|
|6||food||sec||food||d h m|
|?||food||sec||food||d h m|