"Cavalry (Level 1-2); Heavy Cavalry (Level 3-5) & Major Knight (Level 6-8): Knights on horseback had tremendous battlefield mobility and in the medieval era dominated infantry combat."
- Cavalry have a damage bonus against foot soldiers. They are best used to clear out defending troops.
- Cavalry are basic mounted soldiers, unlocked from the Level 1 Stable.
- Bonus against foot soldiers.
- High attack.
- Spearmen, Pikemen, and Grenadiers are his weaknesses
- Cavalry are great for destroying Guard House troops and patrol units.
- Cavalry can be used to pick off buildings scattered around the map.
- Cavalry can be used to rush into the enemies base and destroy resource building quickly due to their high attack.
- Spearmen/Pikemen can easily destroy defending Cavalry.
- Highest attack of any common unit. (Not including siege weapons.)
- Cavalry are good in defense, due to their high attack.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Stable Level Required|