Ok, I will put some information here:
- You need to go to C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\
- The folder is hidden by default
- You do not have permission to access too.
- Two links to help you:
- After this, you can go to C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.AgeCastles_xxx (xxx = version)
You can open the .loc with notepad. You do not need to download a software.
Now, we are inside the folder.
- If you want sentences display in the game, you can find them in castles.data\localization\. (ie: int = English, fra = French...)
For pictures, the format is DDS (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DirectDraw_Surface)
I used a…
Read more >
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.