"Byzantium's greatest general, Belisarius reconquered much territory lost by the former Western Roman Empire."
- Belisarius has the special ability Undermine. He and his squad can tunnel under walls and destroy their foundation, taking down the wall (drag the Ability button onto the desired target).
- Low health.
- Cannot do much besides destroying walls.
- Use him to create hole in a wall and then rush in your army to take down the keep. Mostly victory guaranteed.(Can use ability multiple times once upgraded). Each level up gets an additional undermine (another wall piece can be destroyed).
- Better used in combination with Edward the Black Prince, Charlemagne (cavalry rush) or Richard the Lionheart (troop rush).
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Recovery Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Ability|
|1||5,000 Template:Health||240 Template:Attack||240 Template:Attack||20m Template:Time||250* Template:PByzantines||N/A||x1 Template:Attack|
|2||6,400 Template:Health||300 Template:Attack||300 Template:Attack||1h 30m Template:Time||1,250 Template:PByzantines||12h||x2 Template:Attack|
|3||8,000 Template:Health||360 Template:Attack||360 Template:Attack||4h 30m Template:Time||4,500 Template:PByzantines||1d||x3 Template:Attack|
|4||9,200 Template:Health||415 Template:Attack||415 Template:Attack||6h Template:Time||7,500 Template:PByzantines||2d||? Template:Attack|
* First level free for a Hero of your own Civilization.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.