"The earliest siege weapons were tree trunks held or suspended to be bashed against defensive gates."
- Rams have a damage bonus against walls and gates. They are difficult to destroy but are vulnerable to ballistae and trebuchet emplacements.
- Rams are basic siege units, unlocked from the Level 1 Siege Workshop.
- Rams are also known as Battering Rams, Capped Rams and Siege Rams depending on the upgrade level.
- Damage bonus against gates.
- Very high health points.
- Quite slow.
- Attack valuable only against walls and gates.
- Easily picked by Archer towers.
- Can be used to reveal engineer traps at a cost of two units without risking precious trebs.
- Takes down a level 10 gate in merely 4 shots.(less than 3 seconds)
- Can be used as a tanking units as it can absorb nearly 5 shots from a level 5 Canon tower or 4 shots from a level 3 treb emplacement.
- Best used when tanking against catapult emplacements, it will take them forever to destroy one siege ram single handedly.
- Rams CAN NOT be used in defense.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Costs||Training Time||Upgrade Costs||Upgrade Time||Required Siege Workshop|
|1 Battering Ram||6200||225||50 Template:Food||100s||/||/||1|
|2 Battering Ram||8000||295||60 Template:Food||100s||2400 Template:Wood||3h||1|
|3 Capped Ram||10,500||355||355||80 Template:Food||130s||30K Template:Wood||1d||2|
|4 Capped Ram||12,500||425||425||100 Template:Food||140s||100K Template:Wood||2d||4|
|5 Siege Ram||15,000||510||510||120 Template:Food||150s||350K Template:Wood||3d 12h||5|
|6 Siege Ram||18,000||602||612||120 Template:Food||160s||700K Template:Wood||3d 12h||6|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.