Template:Unit Infobox Battering Rams are basic siege units, unlocked from the Level 1 Siege Workshop. They take up 2 army camp space. The preferred target of Battering Rams are Gates and they get bonus damage against Gates and Walls.
Battering Rams are also known as Capped Rams and Siege Rams depending on the upgrade level.
- Damage bonus against gates.
- Very high health points.
- Slower than a snail.
- Attack valuable only against walls and gates.
- Easily picked by Archer towers.
- Can be used to reveal engineer traps at a cost of two units without risking precious trebs.
- Takes down a level 10 gate in merely 4 shots.(less than 3 seconds)
- Can be used as a tanking units as it can absorb nearly 5 shots from a level 5 Canon tower or 4 shots from a level 3 treb emplacement.
- Best used when tanking against catapult emplacements, it will take them forever to destroy one siege ram single handedly.
- Cannot be used in defense.
|Level||Health||Attack||Training Costs||Training Time||Upgrade Costs||Upgrade Time||Required Siege Workshop|
|1 Battering Ram||6200||225||50 food||100 sec||free||instantaneous||1|
|2 Battering Ram||8000||295||60 food||100 sec||2400 wood||3h||1|
|3 Capped Ram||10,500||355||80 food||130 sec||30,000 wood||1d||2|
|4 Capped Ram||12,500||425||100 food||140 sec||100,000 wood||2d||4|
|5 Siege Ram||15,000||510||food||sec||350,000 wood||3d 12h||5|
|6||food||sec||ood||d h m|
|?||food||sec||ood||d h m|