"Battering Ram (Level 1-2); Capped Ram (Level 3-4) & Siege Ram (Level 5-8): The earliest siege weapons were tree trunks held or suspended to be bashed against defensive gates."
- Rams have a damage bonus against walls(*2) and gates(*12). They are difficult to destroy but are vulnerable to ballistae and trebuchet emplacements.
- Rams are basic siege units, unlocked from the Level 1 Siege Workshop.
- Damage bonus against gates.
- Very high health points.
- Quite slow.
- Easily picked by Archer towers.
- Far higher health and damage than onagers.
- Can be used to reveal engineer traps at a cost of two units without risking precious trebs.
- Takes down a level 10 gate in merely 4 shots.(less than 3 seconds)
- Can be used as a tanking units as it can absorb nearly 5 shots from a level 5 Canon tower or 4 shots from a level 3 treb emplacement.
- Best used when tanking against catapult emplacements, it will take them forever to destroy one siege ram single handedly.
- Rams CAN NOT be used in defense.
- Increased movement speed by 25%. Increased Ram’s bonus damage against Gates by 100%. Increased HP by 20%. Reduced the range that rams will seek out gates, allowing them to be more reasonable in target selection. (Patch 1.11)
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Siege Workshop Level Required|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.