"Among the earliest fortified structures, towers provided archers with a wide view of the surrounding countryside."
- Archer towers are your castle's most fundamental defense. These towers have good range and do moderate damage, and can be upgraded significantly through the ages. Well-placed archer towers can protect a wide area.
- The Archer Tower is the basic line of defense for your castle. It shoots a steady stream of arrows at a medium range. It's damage is not substantial but it's rapid attacks make up for it.
- Medium range
- Significant upgrades over ages
- Crossbowmen and Grenadiers are its weaknesses
- Placing properly will cover wide area and protect short-range towers
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.