"Archer (Level 1-2): Invented long before the Medieval Era, increasing technological advancements let archers dominate combat for a time."
"Composite Bowman (Level 3-5): Initially technologically behind the bows of the east, Europe eventually saw bows made of composite materials for added penetrating power."
"Great Bowman (Level 6-7): Greatbows were roughly the height of a man and drawn back to the jaw. They delivered a powerful impact able to pierce all but the strongest armor."
- Archers can shoot over walls and are excellent when protected by heavy infantry.
- Archers are basic ranged soldiers, unlocked from the Level 2 Archery Range
- Only 1 army slot for a unit that can attack over-the-wall.(must be close)
- Fair hit points,
- No bonus damages.
- Has a slightly higher range then Crossbow and Flame towers.
- Should be used in bunch to skirmish over the walls at the end of the game.
- Also can be used to rush the keep in bunch.
- Not the best Guard house choice as they have low health.
- Best used on walls
- Try to place them on the most unexpected areas of the castle in bunch so they cannot be picked by mamluks and LB's very easily and so they prove their worth by taking down trebs at the later stages of the game or even kill the skirmishing chierosiphones.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Training Cost||Training Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Archery Range Level Required|