Template:Unit Infobox Archers are basic ranged soldiers, unlocked from the Level 2 Archery Range. Like all Archery Range units they take up 1 army camp space. Archers have no preferred target.
Archers are also known as Composite Bowman depending on the upgrade level.
- Only 1 army slot for a unit that can attack over-the-wall.(must be close)
- Fair hit points,
- No bonus damages.
- Should be used in bunch to skirmish over the walls at the end of the game.
- Also can be used to rush the keep in bunch.
- Not the best Guard house choice as they have low health.
- Best used on walls
- Try to place them on the most unexpected areas of the castle in bunch so they cannot be picked by mamluks and LB's very easily and so they prove their worth by taking down trebs at the later stages of the game or even kill the skirmishing chierosiphones.
|Level||Health||Attack||Training Costs||Training Time||Upgrade Costs||Upgrade Time||Required Archery Range|
|1||200||30||25 food||50 sec||free||instantaneously||2|
|2||260||36||food||60 sec||9,000 food||10h||3|
|3 Composite Bowman||340||43||40 food||65 sec||25,000 food||1d||4|
|4 Composite Bowman||442||52||food||70 sec||125,000 food||2d||5|
|5 Composite Bowman||575||65||food||sec||375,000 food||3d 12h||6|
|6||food||sec||food||d h m|
|?||food||sec||food||d h m|