Joining an Alliance
The emperor can kick out lords and members.
A lord can kick out members.
Alliance ranking is based on the number of Crowns of its member.
X has donated <x> relief force to Y!
Creating an Alliance
- Choose the name of the alliance.
- Make a description of your alliance (optional).
- Select the logo of your alliance.
- Select the type of the alliance (anyone can join or invite only).
- Your alliance is created!
Editing your Alliance
The emperor may edit the Alliance information. He can edit the name, description, logo and alliance type.
Anyone Can Join
This is a type of Alliance where anyone can join.
Members cannot invite. Only the emperor and a lord can send invite. When an invitation is sent, it will pop up in the Alliance chat.