Joining an Alliance
The emperor can kick out lords and nobles. They can post under "announcements". They can promote nobles to lords and demote lords to nobles. They also can edit alliance settings. Only one emperor per alliance.
A lord can kick out nobles. They can also post under "announcements."
A noble cannot kick anyone out of the alliance. They can only post in "chat."
Alliance ranking is based on the number of Crowns of its member.
X has donated <x> relief force to Y!
Creating an Alliance
- Choose the name of the alliance.
- Make a description of your alliance (optional).
- Select the logo of your alliance.
- Select the type of the alliance (anyone can join or invite only).
- Select the location of your alliance (optional).
- Your alliance is created!
Editing your Alliance
The emperor may edit the Alliance information. He can edit the name, description, logo and alliance type.
Anyone Can Join
This is a type of Alliance where anyone can join.
Request to Join
If you want to join this alliance, an emperor or lord can accept or decline. Members of this alliance may not invite, however.
Nobles cannot invite. Only the emperor and a lord can send invite. When an invitation is sent, it will pop up in the Alliance chat.