"Alexander fought for the prince of Kiev and defeated invasions by the German and Swedish people to keep Kiev independent."
- Towers, building and walls.
- Area damage.
- Engineer Trap, Ballista Tower and Trebuchet Emplacement are his weaknesses.
- Use Alexander's Scorched Earth special ability to temporarily launch flaming projectiles that ignite their targets and any surrounding buildings or troops.
- Alexander is arguably the best hero. Use his ability to cause huge destruction to an enemy's base. Aim for towers and trebuchet emplacements.
- Make sure to use a distraction unit to draw fire away from Nevsky.
- When using Scorched Earth, attack different targets to spread the fire damage around.
- With or without his ability turned on, use Nevsky to attack a wall or building in front of a tower. If you do this correctly, he can use area damage to destroy the towers whilst being out of the towers range.
|Level||Health||Attack||DPS||Recovery Time||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Ability|
|1||12,000 Template:Health||550 Template:Attack||181 Template:Attack||6h Template:Time||3,500 Template:PKievan Rus||N/A||x1 Template:Attack|
|2||13,800 Template:Health||633 Template:Attack||208 Template:Attack||7h Template:Time||7,500 Template:PKievan Rus||2d||x2 Template:Attack|