hmm, is that the reason why all building images are missing? :-(
By the way, you didn't change the color for Tabber and TabView. If I remember, you have to modify 4 colours. Border, Active Tab, Inactive Tab, Hover Tab. You should find this at the beginning of wiki.css
I liked the gray for tabber and tabview (if those are the "gray buttons"). In fact I was too lazy to change the font color as well! ;-)
1) "Random page" very often gives a navigation page, e.g. Farm/Middle_East => quite irritating, ain't it?
2) Ads in MS Egde seemed to interfere with theme.
okay, I did some arbitray changes to the hex coded colors. I saved the previous colors in comments and marked those with "prev".
There's one glitch with the page "barracks": If you switch to another landscape the tables/templates/boxes won't arrange properly but overlap. Switching back and forth adjusts everything. It doesn't happen with any other page, e.g. silo. I have no clue how to fix it?! :-(
1) Imho anything is better than this grayish style. I'd prefer some medieval thema/design.
2) The tool might be easy to use, unfortunately all table have the backgorund color hard coded. :-(
3) Time is the same problem for me. :-((
the theme was basically why I asked for admin rights. However, I have no idea how to change it. And obviously I couldn't interfere while you were working on the entire wiki. You did such a great job, no idea how I could possibly acknowlegde this! Do you have any experience from previous wikia pages?
Btw, I always thought about adding strategies and just saw that you started it. However, I don't know if people are willing to write (and format) here. Would be easier if we had a structure. And again I don't have ideas or time to do that.